ENVIRONMENTAL REMEDIATION & ENGINEERING SERVICES
As environmental remediation and engineering firms work to restore or protect our environment, HazTek works to ensure that projects proceed safely. We’ve managed safety programs at Superfund sites, manufactured gas plants, landfills, refineries, water treatment facilities, and power plants. HazTek also provides safety management services in support of underground work and during disaster response and recovery efforts following hurricanes, spills, fires, floods, tornados, and other disasters.
Expertise in known contaminants is essential while emergency procedures must be in place to protect against unknown and unexpected contaminants. Many times, this must all be managed while complying with U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) safety regulations and coordinating with DEP and EPA.
HazTek was originally founded as a safety consulting company focused solely on environmental projects. We are broadly experienced in managing health and safety at environmental remediation sites and have extensive USACE expertise at Superfund sites, as well as on dredging projects. Our in-house staff includes a Certified Industrial Hygienist with more than 35 years of experience managing EH&S for large environmental remediation firms. In addition, our experience managing subcontractors of all tiers allows us to prequalify and manage your subcontractors for you and ensures that all aspects of your project progress safely and smoothly.
Health & Safety Services
HazTek’s most requested services for Environmental Remediation & Engineering:
- Site Health and Safety Officers
- Site-Specific Health and Safety Plans w/CIH Sign-Off
- Personal and Area Sampling
- Perimeter Monitoring / Community Air Monitoring Plans (CAMP)
- Respirator Fit Testing & Training
- Certified Industrial Hygienists
- Asbestos and Lead Containment Monitoring
- Sound Level Surveys and Noise Dosimetry
- Industrial Hygiene Surveys
- Asbestos Maintenance Plan
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- Exposure Assessments
- Exposure Control Methods
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Lead Compliance Plan
- Mold Inspections & Remedial Action Plans
- Personal Protective Equipment Evaluations
- Safety Management